Frequently asked questions
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
In the CATALOGUE. The CATALOGUE button is located on the top left corner.
1. Click on the “Add to comparison” link below the essential oil. A blue bar will show up on the bottom of your page showing the essential oil you chose to compare.
2. Add up to 4 essential oils for comparison.
3. Once you’ve chosen the essential oils click the yellow COMPARE button located on the blue bar on the bottom of your page.
“Add to my collection” puts the chosen essential oil to your personal collection. You can view your collection in your DASHBOARD.
Click on DASHBOARD located on the top left corner.
DASHBOARD is your own personal Dropsmith space. Here you can:
1. view your private collection of the essential oils (by adding them from the Dropsmith database)
2. view your private and public blends
3. view the comparisons you’ve saved to your DASHBOARD
4. search for essential oils and blends
5. view new arrivals
Scroll down to “My collection”. On the right side of the grey bar, you will find a drop-down menu where you can choose to view your:
1. essential oils
Click on the circle (picture) located on the top right corner.
In EDIT PROFILE you will find an icon in the shape of a globe. When it is green it is public, when it is grey it is private. Click on it to change colour. Also, you may choose not to upload any pictures or fill in the contact card if you want more privacy. The only information that is public is your name.
1. Go to your profile page.
2. Click on the green EDIT PROFILE button located above your name.
3. Scroll down to “Account details” and click on the arrow.
4. Type in your new password in the “Password” box.
5. Click on the green SAVE CHANGES button.
“Quote” is a place where you can say a little bit more about yourself. The text you enter in the “Quote” box appears in the bottom left green box just next to the pictures on your profile page.