get more from your dropsmith
What payment options are available?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Where is an overview of all public essential oils and blends in the Dropsmith database?
In the CATALOGUE. The CATALOGUE button is located on the top left corner.
How to use Dropsmith CATALOGUE?
For tips on how to use Dropsmith CATALOGUE click the link below and watch the video. https://youtu.be/tihp382EFiY
How do I compare essential oils from the CATALOGUE?
1. Click on the “Add to comparison” link below the essential oil. A blue bar will show up on the bottom of your page showing the essential oil you chose to compare.
2. Add up to 4 essential oils for comparison.
3. Once you’ve chosen the essential oils click the yellow COMPARE button located on the blue bar on the bottom of your page.
What does “Add to my collection” in the CATALOGUE do?
“Add to my collection” puts the chosen essential oil to your personal collection. You can view your collection in your DASHBOARD.
How can I access my DASHBOARD?
Click on DASHBOARD located on the top left corner.
What is DASHBOARD?
DASHBOARD is your own personal Dropsmith space. Here you can:
1. view your private collection of the essential oils (by adding them from the Dropsmith database)
2. view your private and public blends
3. view the comparisons you’ve saved to your DASHBOARD
4. search for essential oils and blends
5. view new arrivals
How do I view my essential oil collection, blends and comparison in the DASHBOARD?
Scroll down to “My collection”. On the right side of the grey bar, you will find a drop-down menu where you can choose to view your:
1. essential oils
How do I find my profile?
Click on the circle (picture) located on the top right corner.
How do I make my profile information private?
In EDIT PROFILE you will find an icon in the shape of a globe. When it is green it is public, when it is grey it is private. Click on it to change colour. Also, you may choose not to upload any pictures or fill in the contact card if you want more privacy. The only information that is public is your name.
How do I change my password?
1. Go to your profile page.
2. Click on the green EDIT PROFILE button located above your name.
3. Scroll down to “Account details” and click on the arrow.
4. Type in your new password in the “Password” box.
5. Click on the green SAVE CHANGES button.
What is “Quote” in the EDIT PROFILE? Where does the entered text show?
“Quote” is a place where you can say a little bit more about yourself. The text you enter in the “Quote” box appears in the bottom left green box just next to the pictures on your profile page.